- The Wetaskiwin team provides transitional planning support to Wetaskiwin clients incarcerated within a 100 km radius of Wetaskiwin.
Court/ Legal Aid Support
- The Open Doors Staff supports individuals in navigating the Alberta Courts System.
- Assists individuals requiring additional support with obtaining a Family physician/Addiction Physician/Psychiatry/Therapist/Home Care Provider, Medical Transportation, Coordinating Medical Supplies/prescriptions, AISH application referrals, medication assessment for treatment, medication, medication coverage, and facilitating support for urgent/emergent care needs.
Mental Health Diversion
- The primary goal of the Mental Health Diversion Program (MHDP) is to divert individuals charged with a minor criminal offence who have a suspected or diagnosed mental or concurrent disorder from the criminal justice system to appropriate mental health, addiction treatment, and social supports in their community.
Navigation/Intensive Case Management
- The Wetaskiwin team coordinates support across a variety of healthcare systems (i.e., mental, behavioural, physical). This program also assists with navigating areas of need including, but not limited to, income, housing, identification, referrals, bank account support, cultural support.
- The Open Doors has some capacity to transport clients for accessing these services.
For more information about any of our Wetaskiwin Adult Services, please call 780-335-9692 or email email@example.com
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.